Go back home
At teamteam we will collect and manage your data according to this privacy statement.
Last update: January 14, 2014
- Your data and all information you enter is yours and will always stay yours.
- We do not sell or share any of your data with any third party except our payment service provider and mailing service providers
- We create backups and encrypt your password in our database
- Only when legally required we may share data with law enforcement.
- If you have questions please write to email@example.com
We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
When upgrading to a paid service, during checkout you are transferred to our payment service provider that will store your name, address and creditcard information securely to be able to automatically bill you and charge your creditcard.
You can also upload a picture of you and your team. But this step is completely optional and up to your choice.
Use of data
We only use your personal information to provide you with the Service to communicate with you about the Service or the Website.
Your email adress is used to send personalized information such as a weekly preview of your next events.
Your name and mail address is transferred to our payment service provider in order to initiate the checkout when you choose to upgrade to a paid plan.
All events and related information as well as all team communication will be only made available to the members of your team.
Sharing of data
We will not share any data that you share with teamteam publicly unless you choose to enable to display the list of team memebers, next events of recent team postings on your team website.
We do share some of your data with service providers to enable us to provide better service for you:
- mailchimp.com: your email. We use mailchimp for email campaings
- fastspring.com: your name, email. We use Fastspring as our payment service provider
- mandrillapp.com: your email. We use Mandrill as our email gateway
We use Google Analytics for traffic analysis.
Changes in this policy